Little known fact about Unicorn meat, you can cook it with as many peppers and heat agents as you want but eventually the magic powers of the Unicorn will counteract the heat. If you want your Unicorn dishes spicy, you have to eat them immediately after you cook them. I would advise using hot sauce rather than cooking it into the dish.
Yield: 10 servings
2 lbs ground Unicorn chuck
½ tablespoon Unicorn horn marrow
2 cups Australian red wine – Cabernet blend
2 shots Jack Daniels
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 can black beans
1 can dark red kidney beans
1 can pink beans
1 14oz can tomato sauce Italian herbs
1 can tomato paste
1 large yellow onion
3-4 cloves of crushed garlic
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon paprika
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Add Unicorn chuck & cook until fully browned, stirring often.
- Add rest of ingredients with the spices last.
- Once all ingredients are in the pot, bring to a fast boil. Reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours.
- Salt and pepper as needed.